Choose a Plan
Professional email, online storage, video meetings and other business tools to transform the way you work
- Business email addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Video and voice calls
- Integrated online calendars
- 30GB of online storage for file syncing and sharing
- Online text documents, spreadsheets and slides
- Easy to create project sites
- Security and admin controls
- 24/7 phone and email support
Google Appswith unlimited storage and Vault
- Unlimited Storage (or 1TB per user if fewer than 5 users)
- Advanced admin controls for Drive
- Audit and reporting insights for Drive content and sharing
- Google Vault for eDiscovery covering emails, chats, docs and files
- Easily search and export to different formats
- Archive all emails sent by your company
- Set message retention policies
- Place and enforce litigation holds on inboxes
Top questions about pricing
What is a User?
A user is defined as one personalized email address (email@example.com). Group email aliases (firstname.lastname@example.org) are included free and don't count as users.
What is the payment plan?
How do I pay?
You can pay by credit card, or depending on the location of your business, you may also pay by direct debit.
You can also pre-pay by making a manual payment to your account. The credit will be automatically debited at the start of each month, instead of your primary form of payment being automatically charged.